KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Why is the KRC share price going down?

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Can anybody illuminate me on why the KRC is share price is going down ( opened at .095 this morning and at .084 as I write) on the back of what I thought was a very positive "there's more gold at Mr Remarkable than we knew about" announcement?

I can think of only four reasons why KRC's price might go down:

1. To a skilled interpreter the assay results were actually disappointing because the highly promising intersections already identified proved to be quite narrow and the new intersections are as yet unsubstantiated.

2a. There are active downrampers doing the opposite of a Wolf of Wall Street "pump and dump" strategy .....a dump before a pump this afternoon or tomorrow? Total trade this morning, as I write is under $2,000,000 so such a strategy could be implemented with modest capital at stake.

2b. There are vultures circling KRC who think their interests are best served by KRC's share price staying below 10 cents until June 30th so KRC doesn't get the cash injection it needs from exercised KRCOA options.....so downramping for a different reason to 2a above.

3. The broader sentiment towards speculative shares is being influenced by a pessimistic global outlook due to Trade War concerns etc?

I know that the KRC Hot Copper forum tends to encourage cheering on the stock, but I am trying to understand the dark side better because it seemed to me that this morning's assay result announcement would push the stock over 10 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.326K 702.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2447652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4894877 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.