EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Why is the market ignoring EGO?, page-113

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Wabbitt we have been down this road - do you really want to debate this.

Actually we did need the CM of this world to find the gas , to find the opportunity and to make this all a reality. These guys would not have a clue where to drill had it not been for the past guys who got us here.

Given that this board to date has not achieved farmin ( when oil prices were high) has not arranged the finance for the ERM contract ... Thoise are not OIL and GAS things but Harvard business school issues.

Really letters after your name does not impress me its what you get done.

Sorry but CM would have easily got the fracking done had he had the money. He had lost his audience by the time he was replaced.

I would merely suggest that its easy to get a well drilled but its harder to get them drilled when there are few drills around this board is operating when there are drill rigs standing around.

There are far better ( my opinion) Gas people than CM and the previous board but to suggest that you can run a company on a Harvard MBA - not in an inspirational business that needs to have an audience and a vision to do things. Sorry but you need to be able to decide if the guy can get you where you need to be you need to know how to know how you fit into the industry. This is not a merchant bank or a widget maker - Imagine our board if the one tech guy says we need a new bottle de necker at $450K - what are they to know what that is and what it would cost -where is the knowledge ...

Yes our board , based upon income that was flowing , has waited out the lean period (with the help of ERM) until they got into the fat years and now has used the RISC report and found the people to make the improvements needed to fix the plant problems. What I now dont see is someone unpacking what the results are, they dont seem to be getting the well tested urgently and the thing they should know about - the share price is plumbing lows. Its another 3 months since the last set of promises ... Please dont blame the market ... excuses are what my children give me until I help them to take ownership and plan to overcome issues or not to promise what they cannot deliver.

Really lets agree to disagree before we drag this debate into the futile areas where we will never agree.
    Last edited by joewolf: 18/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.