EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Why is the market ignoring EGO?, page-85

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    I knew the rumour of the consolidation was around a long time before it was announced so thanks for the confirmation of where it first was mentioned (its been racking my brain for ages).
    In order to best work out why our SP is in the doldrums perhaps we should look at what decisions were made & the repercussions of those decisions for as you know every action has a reaction.
    First I ask you - did the board do everything in the best interest of EGO or ERM? I believe the answer lies therein. If you look back when it was first announced to buyout ERM there were many on here warning us about taking on the debt & would prefer to see drilling. In hindsight who is right & who is wrong? The CR for the drill would have been much cheaper with ERM as 20% + partners! Had we announced the 53 m gas pay then while the oil price was still very high what then? Ask yourself where do you think the share price would be now? If ERM did not want to participate in a drill could we have done the same as we did with Wharf?
    Then the consolidation. The rumour, timing & the volume of it played a huge factor IMO & where this board has made its second incredibly stupid decision. Do you really believe that our share price would not have increased from the base before consolidation had we have found the gas pay along with the other many good announcements prior (for those of you who blame the oil price factor) while the oil price was still at high levels?
    We have gone down the path they have chosen for us as they had the votes to make that happen.
    Well Board of directors, you have been given every decision you have put to us however you have not provided clear timelines & KPI's of what success looks like. You only give us the same pie in the sky stuff like "we will unlock shareholder value" & "we will find a suitable farm in partner" bla bla bla.
    As it is now 2.5 years since you first promised to do that & my holding is worth nearly half as much again due to your amazing decisions past ....how about some REAL challenges that give us the shareholder some bang for our buck like a discount on your director wages & tying your performance bonuses to a rising share price????
    C'mon, we have done everything you have asked of us so how about you return the favour & live up to what you say?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.