PLL 0.00% 18.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Hey, first time poster here. I very recently took a position in...

1. 1 Posts.
    Hey, first time poster here.
    I very recently took a position in PLL as liked the story and also the chart, looks like its at the bottom of the Fib retracement on the nasdaq, which seems to have more effect on the PLL price than the ASX at present. So hopefully indicates the lows are already in, there was a good jump off the very bottom last night on the nasdaq.

Its clear we are waiting for the mining permits to be approved as the next catalyst for price, my question is does anyone have any idea how long mining permits typically take in NC, the last company presentaion states 2022 though there are various state/county permits so maybe that date is all permits approved, from what I gather state permit comes first probably after that all the others will flow.

Does anyone know of any other similar type new energy mining companies that have have already gone through the process? I see we are now in public consulation and wonder if there is a time limit before final decision? Certainly there will be US gov support to get this type of mining project fast tracked I would hope, esp as PLL already have potential US offtake partners lined up.

As a side note, the first thing I will do as a new joiner, will be putting your resident troll on mute, a complete time waster/shorter You know who you are TO

thanks GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $124.1K 668.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 865555 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 636296 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ 405587
Last updated 15.56pm 06/06/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.