HHR 7.69% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

why is the price going down?, page-13

1. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    dabear, yeah the buy side doesnt look all that flash, seems to have no interest.
    One wonders whether the management really keep an eye on this , and also the sliding SP. Only needs a few announcments, but at the moment , nothing out of the bunker. As someone mentioned earlier on, 63 cents (cap rais )was somewhat ridiculous , anyone with an IQ of 3 could have worked that out. I would have thought 69/70 cents would have been around the mark. The board seem to all have these great CV's but the proof isnt exactly in the pudding so far. This was 83 cents not so long ago.
    I got a typically bland and predictable reply to a letter i sent the MD . something like, we are looking at 'long term' not the near term, couldnt quite figure out whether he meant ,5 years 15 or 25 years.
    Never ceases to amaze me how these bozos on the boards of companies like PVD just take shareholders for granted. As if we have all the time in the world, meanwhile these guys just pick up their fortnightly wages, as well as options, and hang in there until the next capital raising, and so the circus just rolls on year after year, and with a whole new spin.
    This has gone on with CTP - endless cap raisings 3 drillings odd in about 8 years, found oil that could JUST fill a coffee cup, and the SP is 50% lower than 8 years ago................ still everyone throws money at these clowns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.861K 1.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7758469 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6756480 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.