GNM 7.14% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

I don't think you can suggest the delay in assay results is in...

1. 3,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    I don't think you can suggest the delay in assay results is in any way the fault of the company. I'm not sure if you are across the fact that the labs are swamped with gold assays. Further, the company attempted to have the samples analysed outside of the country but were not provided the permission do take the samples out of the country. I can't see how that is a warning sign.

The acquisition of the the brine asset, likewise, cannot be seen as a warning sign as those outside of the company have no idea of managements plans. I'm curious as to how you see this acquisition as anything but a positive. From what I can see, the exploration rights will not cost the company a cent hence it's an acquisition of convenience. If there is something there it's all 'cream'. I would say that only because of our connections have we been able to score this.

As for Morabisi, the team has identified five fly in camps for exploration. Management seem confident as does Brendan.

I think the recent pullback has unsettled some as is expected. Most retail holders often buy high, sell low and then complain that it's managements fault or speculate that there is something sinister afoot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.