SFX 8.08% 45.5¢ sheffield resources limited

Actually @2ic, most people that will benefit are those who have...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Actually @2ic, most people that will benefit are those who have taken a long term view on TB and decided it is worth investing in and are holders of the stock.

Those buying now are few and picking up relatively small volumes.

If the investment strategy is to sit on the sidelines to wait and see with the aim of minimising your risk, then expect to get lower returns in exchange for that reduced risk - and don't moan about it when it happens, and simultaneously cast aspersions that may not be accurate as if you KNOW.

Obviously, if there are those that get a sneak peak and really do benefit from being on the sidelines, well that's their good luck and we all know this is sometimes an inevitable part of the system, however I wouldn't assume it to be a given here.

The real investors are those that have held significant positions because they have taken a view, and those people in this case of a rising sp and hopefully a successful commissioning process and profitable project, are benefitting regardless of the side bet games that might go on.

As far as the line of stock at 53 goes, I happen to know a bit about the groups that took it out, and they did so because they have been long term followers of the stock and the existing narrative of a positive commissioning was maintained. It was the same general narrative and not specific production data as you imply. BG has shown himself to have a particular character (and ironically that may be why the stock has lagged) and I haven't seen anything to suggest that he has deviated in this instance.

Just to reiterate the narrative, production is inline with expectations, other than teething issues no major commissioning issues, ore is behaving as modelled, full production is forecast for the June quarter, first bulk shipments expected later this month.

all the best to long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.040(8.08%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.0¢ $500.4K 1.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 19105 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 8.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 44.0¢ 471459
Last updated 15.49pm 29/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.