SFX 8.08% 45.5¢ sheffield resources limited

@2ic for the third time I'll say, that the 'bad behaviour'...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    @2ic for the third time I'll say, that the 'bad behaviour' you're supposedly 'calling out' as a result of your fearless and critical nature, is non-existent, again, it was not what inspired the buying.

Most of your other calls about things like dinners with BG, purple circles, speed dial, and the like, are way out there, off the mark, part of the Matrix somewhere.

as for the so called price sensitive information you didn't receive, I'll reiterate the information sent to BCS clients, something they are entitled to do (and which I saw a copy of), was largely a restating of the information in their March 1st note, there was nothing substantially new or price sensitive which hasn't been said to the market before, and you did receive/have access to the March 1st note, but choose to dismiss it as useless rhetoric. Guidance is useless you say, however the reality is the guidance that SFX have issued for the last 18 months has panned out as stated, sure there's a chance they somewhere down the line, the guidance won't hold, but that's not a given.

this is the third attempt to call you out on your calls of 'bad behaviour', but you seem too wedded to the notion that the price is moving because insiders got the nod, that you can't hear what I've said three times.

These sorts of exchanges have ended best when we find common ground and agree that we are on different pages and leave it at that. I think this exchange continues to demonstrate this point well, so I hope we can agree.

ps, @AX-E, good call, we're as neurotic as each other - agreed - just looking through different coloured lens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.040(8.08%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.0¢ $500.4K 1.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 19105 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 8.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 44.0¢ 471459
Last updated 15.49pm 29/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.