WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

here comes the spivs, losers, doubters, conspiracy theorists,...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    here comes the spivs, losers, doubters, conspiracy theorists, doomsday enthusiasts, people who said I sold at 9, bought at 4.5....... Good on you. I bet I have more profit to date out of this thing than most day trading gamblers here and I expect alot more to come

hahah

This thing is going to pop, there will be announcements in the next 6 mths, look at Coby's revised employment contract, $500K extra for a hard 6 months of contract negotiations, that is what he will get if he gets there. I spoke to a director last week and it was confirmed:

1. this chip cell has been tested on the space station for 2 years - no problems, so anything on earth in relation to radiation is no problem
    2. this is going to expand into the US (as there will be a chip war - more news on this today from China)
    3. no doubt Fred's departure not planned but big deal - he was an non executive
    4. they are looking for skills on the board they can use now constructively - go to market person
    5. this board and exec is invested more than me, more than any poster so what do you think they will do - they will bust their gut to get this to market

Last announcement confirms it and now we can go to 22 and beyond.

What do you think this guy was taking about last week (surprise surprise - 130NM) https://www.leti-innovation-days.com/speaker/sebastien-ricavy/

and then who was on the panel about an hr later:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5401/5401327-33ffe67a37f61d193a7118b9d75ba120.jpg
    NOT last, before Global foundries (our next partner - thats my call) and then some small operators like Fujitsu, Sony and ST

Make your own call, I have, see you in 6 mths
    Last edited by caredes: 04/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.