YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Stiffy Mate seriously take held not held with a grain of salt....

1. 9,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    Stiffy

Mate seriously take held not held with a grain of salt. It is meaningless in every aspect. I for example could hold 1 share and have held written in and that assumes people being honest. Badgering people who post info be it positive or negative and labeling them downrampers etc is pointless IMO and says more about you than the poster. Attach the posts details and facts not the poster or your perception of their circumstances and you might be surprised that people will actually contribute more freely the small snippets of information they pick up and sharing of industry knowledge

Each to their own.
    PS .I have known Humble as a poster for years and he is well capable of calling me out, taking the piss, insulting me or as he did posting where he got the NPAT info from and idea if it was this or next and if it was referring to financial or calander year Auatralian or USA

Trust me IMO they have no wrapping constraint if using the 1 manufacturing facility.

The legal cases bonds returns IMO limits the ease of getting $ from Hank if they ever thought they had a good case. Why when you have plenty in the bank and fighting would you not keep the other party as cash poor as possible with cash bond on the table at risk? Yeah - clean up a unknown but as long as they can quantify the max risk why? Not sure if they want the wrapper of have changed legal tact as it looks better if they take it as if they didn't other claims may look less hollow.

I have listened to the call. A few things avoided and amazed there is not more discussion about the call and lack of any critical review of it. Sounded like pulling teeth to get info rather than YOW presenting it on a plate. Bert should have been very happy to be let off the hook with little serious financial discussion and no hard questions about Waynes departure. Thank to the call we got a few insights into court case, shipments and unfortunate shallow facts on sales .
    Last edited by Teddyward: 756 11/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118267 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 18498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.