AKM 5.71% 33.0¢ aspire mining limited

why is the share price falling?

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mr. Market has found this pup and is shredding it to bits

1. Over supply of coal and the falling coal price (both thermal and coking) which is well documented, there was an article on the weekend on SMH website. http://www.smh.com.au/business/old-king-coal-gets-knocked-off-its-throne-20120427-1xpzf.html - this one I believe is out of management's hand as it is a macro issue - this market punishes any weakness on commod prices ...

2. Delay/Overpromising-underdelivering with the PFS ... this is Week 5 since the update on progress of the PFS ... with a week left and given the current sentiment ... even a cracker is not going to do a lot ... the timing is just awful ... why is the management holding it back is beyond me ...

3. the latest article which practisingaccountant posted regarding resource nationalism is going to put a damper on any positive movement in the near term ... even the majors are having second thoughts, what can a small fry like AKM do? someone on the forum quoted 28th June as the election date ... between now and then, you have a degree of uncertainty

4. the overhang from the CR, infrastructure risk and 2014,2015,2016 ... well, these issues I need not discuss further ... we are a million years away from production and that railroad, who is going to build it ...

AKM is becoming a series of unfortunate events ... someone used to tell me that this one is a speculative investment ... it surely is becoming one after reaching the dizzy heights ... thought I'd post this after the market closes just in case any of you want to sell a few more, you will have to wait till tomorrow ... if you are heavy on this one, you will probably need a stiff drink after a day like this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $167.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 32.0¢ $192.7K 567.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 85097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.