ZIP 1.93% $1.78 zip co limited..

Why is the stock of this company so cheap., page-51

1. 8,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 805
    apologies just responding to your post haven't trawled through the responses but its not correct to compare market prices exactly: even comparing market cap is fraught with problems as different companies have different capital structures (debt to equity) and Enterprise Values (Debt plus equity plus minority interest less cash and cash equivalents on hand).

I would look at ratios across the different BNPLs on a per share basis e.g. average TTV per customer to earnings per share. Also someone brought up the good point on another thread that the fortnightly model BNPLs are more liquid cash flow wise as Z1P customers pay back monthly (I would say this mostly evens out given customers are scheduled to make payments at different dates throughout each month, but technically this does mean that on a per customer basis cash flow is faster for the fortnightly model BNPLs.

All things considered I am in the camp that Z1P shares are a steal, but i'm not expecting APT returns any time soon: Z1P are also a shorters favorite which is putting a bit of a cap on us. Expecting that trading updates for December will see us back in the 6's (despite the running gag that good news is accompanied with the price plummeting lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.035(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.246B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.81 $1.74 $30.57M 17.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110725 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 29116 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.