VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

dont leave it too late Greggy :), you may miss the opportunity...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    dont leave it too late Greggy :), you may miss the opportunity to re-enter. Although in saying that, i was hoping my final parcel could be hit today at 3.3c, who is the lucky one that got 300k shares at 3.3c?

im hoping VIL charts could do similar to BCC charts. BCC's rise from 5-7c is caterogised by smaller candles going up (compared to the later huge candles) & then followed by 3-4 days of consolidation. I think this period is more traders' action. Making 20-30% gain & then immediate profit taking off resistance levels (without big boys lifting yet, the traders were in no hurry to get in until the charts are bullish again). Now to me VIL looked like that from 1.7c-2.8c, ie, more traders-led run.

BCC's charts pattern then changed big time after 7c. Long candle followed by one day selloff & then immediately another long candle, another selloff (high volume buy - low v sell -.....). IMO it was start of big boy lifting & a much more aggressive & accelerated consolidation pattern (just 1 day in between). Now VIL's rise from 2.8 to 3.9 yesterday was a massive volume long candle (compared to previous smaller ones when trading within 2-3c range) & the placement ann suggests bit of big boy lifting kicking in now. Now whether VIL can see an acclerated consolidation pattern similar to BCC after 7c, i guess we'l have to find out tomorrow (id love to see a huge green candle again tomorrow), but guess tomorrow being Fri doesnt really help at all. :) And on top of that, two US employment figures out Thu & Fri, which always gave me jitters.

Anyway we may or may not see a huge bullish candle tomorrow, but im certain the closer we get to drilling & placement shares coming live or Cicero oppies issued, the faster the consolidation patterns will become. Pure speculation, but would be great if it works to that way. GL all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.