ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I thought i'd dig this thread up, as it's going to be VERY...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    I thought i'd dig this thread up, as it's going to be VERY relevant tomorrow and the weeks ahead. The gap ADO/ADOO has recently narrowed to between 1.5c and 1.8c (currently 1.5c) Now assuming it stays around the 1.5c differential that is current, oppies and shares SHOULD go up the same amount of cents from this point, (and down as well) making ADOO the play with the percentage kicker. I'm thinking the volume in both shares AND oppies will be very big tomorrow, i'm guessing over 100 million the heads and 30 million at least for ADOO. It's gonna be a wild ride tomorrow, as undoubtedly along the way punters will take profits and retraces will happen during the course of the day. I'm definitely up for a couple of trades, but intend to hold 66% or so of what i have, might enter and sell if the opportunity arises.I've got no idea what the shares/oppies will close at, but if past history is any guide, a 10c share price AT SOME STAGE tomorrow is on the cards. Gonna be lots of screen jockeys twitching their trigger fingers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.