ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

why is there a 2c gap ado/adoo, page-7

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Sure there is a negative premium to purchase Oppies. Only a little now, not the huge discount we once got. As the volitility is nowhere near as much. Yet i got caught out in the conversion stage when it dropped. Now the SP looks to have stabilized and should consolidate further up and a small positive premium should apply.

However i never think a large premium will apply, maybe 0.1c. Large would be 0.6c in my mind, being 50% of the Oppie conversion price. Eg. Heads 6c Oppies 5.4c. My guessimate is that no premium will be given to the Oppies Heads 6c Oppies 4.8c... As it is not worth the effort for a very small amount of leverage. However yes i agree it is far safer to convert the oppies now. Not sure why all the Directors are not converting theirs.

They should show investors that they have enough confidence to convert their Oppies into shares for 1.2c and then HOLD them. No selling of converted Oppies would be appreciated. Yet Management do not get paid very well currently so it will be tempting for them to cash in a few shares for a house, etc. I recall a poster claiming the MD was claiming in a reply email that he wished he could cash some in, yet was concerned that it would give the market a bad impression.

Anyway it was good to get the expected news. NEXT is 'SALES are booming, product due to surpass all competition in the field within the year'. 5+ Mil in royalties to be achieved in 2010. That would nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.