RMS 0.48% $2.09 ramelius resources limited

why is this company so cheap, page-2

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    RM,

If you read almost every post here on Ramelius you have come to the same conclusion as almost everyone else and will still ask why the small market cap and why the low share price.

It appears that this company is on the verge of announcing a significant resource. One only has to listen to Joe Houldsworth's last two radio broadcasts to form that opinion together with drilling and grade resuts recently announced over the past (5-6 weeks) and in particular the latest announcement.
    J.H. recently exercised all his options (well before expiry) and although this should be a signal of future confidence in the Wattle Dam project, it has not been seen as such.

Perhaps RMS's story is to good for some to believe for a 4 year old explorer/ gold producer.
    Perhaps investor's prefer to invest in Uranium stocks on "a whim and a prayer" or in penny dreadfull's that have limited funds for exploration and no income.

Shareholders of Ramelius are well aware of the virtual healthy cash position of RMS (in the bank) and in stockpiles ready for conversion to gold and the completely debt free status of RMS.

On the back of what one can hear, see and read from this company, then it is either a case of believing irrespective of the market cap or share price or disregarding all the good points.
    As the old saying goes "its the early bird who catches the worm"

I can only speak for myself but I have a considerable holding from between 11 - 40 cents and the current share price and market cap just enforce my thinking (from some previous investments) that bargains DO exist and imo this company is in that category.
    On the day of the most recent Wattle Dam drilling announcement and minutes before it was made, the buying depth had only 4 buyers for a total of 30,000 shares despite previous good drilling results.

We know much more high grade gold exists at Wattle Dam.
    We know that RMS has purchased its own processing plant.
    We know the company has a VERY HEALTHY cash position.
    We know that its major targets are yet to be explored for gold and nickel sulphides.
    We know that much more gold exists (all be it at lower grade) at Black Cat.

All this surely points to a healthy future. Some see it by research and others don't.
    I have no doubt that RMS's market cap/share price will see new highs in the short term firstly from Wattle Dam and near locations.

If you have doubts or if you are sceptical then you will be no different to many others and it is perhaps for this reason that Ramelius isn't attracting the attention it deserves.
    At current price of 42.5cents RMS have huge upside potential but that is only my opinion.
    Let's see if anyone else can answer your questions but it is very likely that they will be as perplexed as you and I are.

Good Luck if you hop on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
-0.010(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.393B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.10 $2.12 $2.08 $5.607M 2.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 39754 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 68999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.