CTD 1.71% $13.67 corporate travel management limited

American Airlines came out last night with lower guidance with...

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074
    American Airlines came out last night with lower guidance with its shares in AH trading shows it will open 10-15% lower on Thursday.

All travel stocks in the US seem to be impacted (AA cited over capacity and competition driving lower margins as well as loss of some of their corporate travel market share just as it is starting to improve), so not necessarily related to CTD's business, but the market sees that all travel related businesses are weak and share prices will move.

I do wonder about the constant looking at and attempting to read the tea leaves on some stocks.........the macro is going to do what it does, and good corporates will adjust to the environment and continue to do what they have done in the past - better pricing will help all travel companies that clip the ticket (perhaps not the airlines or hotels who may need to adjust their margins), and if corporate travel returns, then CTD is in a strong position......you may need to wait for another 6-12-18 mths to see that come through, but I see no value in trying to understand changes in shorts, significant holders etc unless it involves insiders (i.e. mgmt buying / selling)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.67
Change
0.230(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.960B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.44 $13.71 $13.36 $2.706M 200.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 309 $13.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.67 843 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.