CTD 1.76% $12.69 corporate travel management limited

Why is this dropping without any news?, page-73

1. 2,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    My policy has always been to be independent of governments. The few times I wavered from thisI regretted it.

"Looking a gift horse in the mouth" is the term that applies in this instance, if refugees complai , but I rather suspect it is advocates with good intentions who encourage dissatisfaction and ungratitude. Maybe they could host the refugees themselves.

I voluntarily assisted more than 10 Iranian asylum seekers in my community, over a number of years from 2013.

They were originally granted TPVs but over next few years it became obvious they would never be asked to leave, and a good number quickly acquired the entitlement mindset that ends up imprisoning them, as they lost all initiative. A few started businesses and are doing well.

To blame CTM for any aspect of this, and to use terms like "slave ship" is unfortunate. To remain a shareholder if that is what a shareholder thinks this is hypocrisy. The share price is the price, regardless of what someone paid.

I will likely buy more after the results.

The only change I would make is to paint the barge in more cheerful colours and put up some basketball goals to encourage and promote exercise.

The UK government would pick up the cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.69
Change
0.220(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.62 $12.76 $12.59 $6.918M 545.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 628 $12.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.71 3001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.