CSR 0.00% $8.97 csr limited

Not sure it is going to go to the $1 you mention.Been watching...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Not sure it is going to go to the $1 you mention.

Been watching this one recently as I want to grab some more because I think long term it is a good buy. Nearlly purchased a week ago but held off based on the current chart.

Following is the CSR chart for about 15 months. The Red line is the downtrend line for that time based on closing price, the green line is down trend based on intra-day high. These become interesting for my second chart.

Next is a zoomed in chart for the last 3 months since it entered its uptrend. The reason I decided not to buy was that CSR was about to come in to contact with the long term downtrend mentioned above. On Tuesday first contact with this occured and the trading for the rest of the week has been interesting.

- Tuesday Managed to jump just above the red trend line but closed 0.5c below it.
    - Weds opened on the green line and closed 0.5c below this line. Spent the day trading between red and green line.
    - Thurs Opened on red line, touched green but failed again and then dropped to close a few cents below red line.
    - Friday. Tested full current range from the green line as well as all the way down to bottom of our uptrend channel.

Will be interesting to see what happens next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.