PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Well done sekrub. It's always heartening to see investors making...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well done sekrub. It's always heartening to see investors making a $ in these tough and volatile times. I also enjoyed success with this stock buying at $.81 and selling at $1.25. In hindsight I was cleary premature, but at the time I followed the good old saying 'no one wen't broke taking a profit!' Anyway, it was inevitable that it would surge upwards, as PAN was massively over sold, and there is still huge upside potential. As has been previously stated, PAN expects its 2008/2009 production (Lanfranchi and Savannah) to be between 18,000 to 19,000 tonnes of (contained) nickel - a 20 per cent increase on 2007/2008. Their balance sheet is favourable, and they have a cash backing of about 51 a share when its cash ($49.6 million, less debt of $4 million) and the after-tax value of its in-the-money hedge book ($52 million) are taken into account. The cash backing is sufficient to support the company for the next two years, making PAN a conservative option on nickel's eventual rebound. Onwards and upwards.

All good stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.