LYC 0.58% $5.99 lynas rare earths limited

why is this stock been held back?, page-4

1. 1,529 Posts.
    I guess you can get an idea from actually doing some research and there is plenty of information and opinion, some good some not so good, here in the archives.

I think of it in terms of the what the bigg money is doing.

They are buying here at lower prices and will then sell at higher prices once they have taken all they can from retail holders and other weaker holders whom are in a flux at the moment thinking that the quick profit that they wanted has now turned into a losing trade short term.

Once they have fleeced the heck out of everyone then they will run the price up with bugger all resistance from holders whom currently refuse to sell because they still see some hope they will get their money back.

The bigger guys will continue to sell into any price rises to frustrate the current holders until they have enough control over the supply to limit their spend to increase the prices.

Which is why I ain't selling a damn thing (oh yeah - I will trade it if the opportunity presents itself and I can make a quid)

I am quite happy to sit here until they have fleeced the hell out of the ST guys and they drive prices up.

At the moment you have to be able to think in terms of 2015 or so IMO when there will be a really good premium for those of us who don't lose our cool.

And its difficult not to lose your cool but the game here is a lot different to most other shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
-0.035(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $5.598B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.04 $5.76 $32.74M 5.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 29789 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.99 10758 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.