KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

Thanks to everyone for some additional perspective. To clarify,...

1. 3 Posts.
    Thanks to everyone for some additional perspective. To clarify, I didn't have a negative view of the stock at all, and was seriously considering buying it this week, but wanted to determine if there was substance to the excitement or not. Obviously I would be a complete fool to buy tomorrow at 11c if the market was simply over-reacting and would drop again by the end of the week to its previous support level of 2 1/2c. This was all I was trying to determine - if there was adequate justification for an uptrend to continue.

T4P this was not an attack on yourself. I have read a number of your posts and respect your advice, however I am somewhat bemused by your apparent need to attack me, esp considering I stated that I was a newby to medical stocks. As can be seen from the posts above it did nothing to add any credibility to yourself.

Perhaps the use of the word "hype" was not the best terminology and I am sorry if I offended anyone by this. Whilst the word 'hyped' may not have been the most appropriate word to use I find it amusing that in the very next sentence after your criticism you agreed that there had been some "hype". Several of the KSX postings are titled with quite emotional language but their content is simply commentary on where the price is or where it might go, and not based on any facts about the business proposition. Hence the reason for my posting, simple facts was all I was after.

Anyway let's let bygones be bygones, but given you know nothing about me and it was my very first post on HC, I think it would be better to keep personal opinions to ourselves. The rest of your post was helpful and I thank you for that, but I don't think the high horse was necessary.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.