TLS 0.78% $3.83 telstra group limited

talking the stock down 'me'?.I'm happy with my position don't...

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    talking the stock down 'me'?.
    I'm happy with my position don't want any more and don't want any less.
    My point was that the telco industry is changing so fast its 'really' hard to keep track of.
    Telstra's mobile very obviously the future and a great attraction for all lge global techs wishing to get the best mobile coverage in australia.
    If split which thodey seems keen on and if combined with foreign ownership restrictions lifted it's retail/mobile side becomes a completely different story.
    And as for the smaller players with no mobile network,just what will happen to their profits when anyone (global) with deep wallets will have access to nbn even tls once accc can't complain if split.tls will be able to compete on a level playing field for once and is partially or protected with bundling.
    The big question for me is seeing a clear result from their NAS division and a lge e health contract with govt would probably do it.Defense contract tls probably the obvious choice due to security.
    I would really like to know how competitive and efficient their NAS division is as they do seem to be employing who ever is required ,by memory thodey referred to them as 4 or 5 high cost employees (forget the term he used).
    As for those who complain about 457 visa's in the IT sector its not the visa's they should be concerned about we need the talent to compete or partner with companies like cisco,amazon,google ,microsoft, vmware etc.
    interesting sector eg global connectivity, global cloud and data centres,techs wanting mobile agreements,mobile data potential and new mobile apps?
    ok thats enough and still tls my biggest holding in smsf other 3 lge holdings doing well but one old dog in intensive care but no intention of putting him down.
    ps no banks held

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
-0.030(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $44.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.87 $3.83 $88.85M 23.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 638073 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.