TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

why is tls under 5?, page-8

1. 9,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    The sooner nbn agreement resolved the better,and one way or another this BS TPG cherry picking loophole is closed or made available to all including telstra the better.
    Then we have the pathetic accc wanting to open tls's mobile network to competitors good to see thodey's response was quick eg see you in court accc,but this time i hope he gets agreement in writing not verbal as accc has back flipped before not to mention previous govts.
    All above putting pressure on SP imo.
    Cisco partnership had to happen and interesting telstra didn't rule out other lge scale partnerships whether in same sector or others they have no choice(can i mention skype).

Well it looks like CBA samsung and mastercard have made commercial their nfc payment aaps using the s4 phone.Excellent response by cba customers and cba but they must key correct information into ph first.Easy for me to say i hate complicated phones i have the cheapest ph and plan you can get from telstra,but i will be looking at these new nfc payment phones as long as they are user friendly apps.

ps from an outsiders view i have more confidence tls can bring all their health acquisitions together with some of these new people they are employing eg comments made by erez yarkoni on how he likes to bring apps together combined with his back ground a little confusing appears tls has employed husband and wife,e health will be interesting with great potential imo.

ps can not understand why telstra appears to be doing nothing in the nfc sector whether payments or out door advertising,they need the diversity as there up against the biggest eg google,amazon and microsoft in the cloud sector and all are discounting heavily.Imo nfc out door advertising will have the growth potential of the main internet players such as the global car sales,employment and real estate sites especially when you read the priority investments being given by businesses already in the out door nfc advertising business.

just my thoughts glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.92 $3.94 $3.90 $79.14M 20.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11833 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 408977 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.