SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Why is van eck buying so much SLR?, page-9

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Van Eyk bought lots of SBM mid last year near the highs and then sold them for loss near the bottom in december so cannot be too intelligent. if they held their SBM they would be in same position as both SLR and SBM have risen 50% from the price they sold/bought back in december and it appears they sold SBM for to buy SLR. I could not work out why they were selling SBM but hell, it gave me the chance to buy heaps around $1.80 level. Personally, SBM are performing better than SLR in regards to results. four times the market cap of SLR but making 10 times the money. i still have some love for SLR as I made lots by buying up below 20 in 2015 but believe SBM offer better value as they have more scope to continue to make money should AUD POG drop from here. I also think Van Eyk might have caught the shorters on SLR off-guard as the day they bought in was the same day someone shorted nearly 5% of SLR and they have been chasing their tail since then which has helped support SLR price as they need to buy back their shorts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.