WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

Kenny Rogers ?? Please explain ??I hope it made you feel good...

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    Kenny Rogers ?? Please explain ??
    I hope it made you feel good helping your friend to such a nice windfall . It's no different than what I have been doing except instead of just one lucky person I have tried to help as many as I could humanly possibly help ..
    If you want to time your entry and exit into this gem .. hope you get it right Mana .. I do
    But I am not taking that risk after 4 long years of holding strong .. each to their own but I would only sell if I thought there was risk of this company failing in the long term and I just can't see that so I hope your friend who you advised to sell a t the princely sum of three dollars has another chance to reinvest again under that amount , otherwise in my opinion you would have done him a disservice ??
    I could honestly care less where you divest your Weebit profits as my opinion still stands that you will never find another wealth creation vehicle like this in your lifetime . And I will divest into my own choices at the appropriate time and price but it's nowhere near here I can tell you .

My opinion only , you have your own ,whatever that is worth only time will tell .
    Cheers
    Copperhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.