WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

I haven't called you anything yet.... If you made money...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I haven't called you anything yet.... If you made money I'm happy for you, I did the same and am now free carried. Just a little irritating when you are going on like a broken record about some things, that probably aren't that significant in the grand scheme of things.

The company performance. Well let's start with milestones and timeline they have pretty much nailed and kept to over the past 3 years, mixing in a global pandemic and nearly doubling the share price from the pre-consolidation high. This is all without a commercial agreement which is anticipated by June 2021. Considering the quality of the BOD and the fact that up until COVID they has not missed a milestone they set, you can be sure that they won't be far off the mark when it comes to the first agreement.

Once this comes in, I think you will be seeing many multiples of today's share price. Maybe you should pick a re-entry point, keep it to yourself and buy back in so you can make some more profit like the astute investor that you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.