WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Why is Weebit Nano So Valuable ?, page-288

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    The arms race and acceleration is happening in the Leti lab. They are working on integrating Leti’s selector on WBT’s chip and this will bring forward the time it takes to enter the discrete market, which is the big picture here. The evidence can be found in their R&D expenditure. You won’t get a daily update on this progress so your expectation that you will is unrealistic.

As for Coby Hanoch’s management tell me what you would be doing differently? You like to throw mud but present no alternatives to the current path.

In my view, WBT has taken on the right people at exactly the right time. We are just 5-6 months away from signing a deal with the first fab and when that happens hopefully you realise that everything has been done for a reason.

In the meantime I suggest that if you don’t like how the company is being operated you divest entirely. At the moment WBT is in the spec end of town and is not for the faint hearted. Only those with street smarts should cross over to this side of town.

With every post you make you come across like a boy who lost his mum and ventured onto the wrong side of the tracks, constantly whining that he needs mum (the company) to hold his hand and provide daily reassurance that everything will be alright. Honestly, I don’t think you should be playing in this end of town, you’re just not cut out for it. Do some research on index funds, you’ll feel much more comfortable at night. They’re kind of like a security blanket for little boys who think they are real men.
    Last edited by Dyoresearch: 28/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.