WBT 1.49% $2.05 weebit nano ltd

Good post calzone--just again demonstrates that the company is...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Good post calzone--just again demonstrates that the company is moving forward and looking to further enhance it's visibility

At the moment existing investors will be going through many mixed emotions.
    There will be many who wish they had sold some at the higher levels a month ago and others who have bought at higher levels and wondering what to do?

There was very strong buying around these levels after the last cash raising settled in and the value of this disruptive tech, even just the IP itself, points to prices again being cheap.
    There will be many in the know just waiting to pounce, but will they be able to get the volume on the upward move?
    The share price may still drop a little further, but you won't see the turn as it is natural for retail investors to say "it may go lower. so wait"

In my experience the times I have lost is when I have sold out too prematurely, particularly on stocks I understand and have researched well
    Being caught up in market sentiment will effect rationale judgement and believe me it comes back to haunt you

What happens is you sell ,take the loss, or profit whatever, and then watch the price go down further and say wow what a genius I am for selling
    Unfortunately you watch it for a while and feel good about reducing your losses.

You then come back to look at the price in 3,6 or 12 months and see that it's doubled, tripled or more from it's low
    Oh what bad luck--if only I had stuck it out

So now you you are totally confused and decide to go and look for the next stock to play around with

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.