WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Why is Weebit Nano So Valuable ?, page-70

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    Sensay ...why would they .and by they i mean.the big money orchestrating this push down in price ...why would they sell exactly the same amount as me the next day .
    Maybe to make it look to the market as i had done a quick in and out trade ???
    Why Sensay ..did my trade that should have taken over three quarters of the shares on offer on the sell side that day ,
    and move the share price at least $1.00 to $1.50 as advised by my phone broker at the time ..
    Why was it filled in TEN minutes and move the share price a few cents only .
    $1.8 million dollars SENSAY ..
    Now after 55 years of stockbroking experience , even you must admit that is a bit peculiar ..
    What it tells me Sensay is that the BIG pockets orchestrating this push down did not want this share price to rise at all with my unexpected trade
    and that told me for sure and certain that the BIG GREEDY ORIGINAL BACKERS with DEEP POCKETS were real , not imagined ..and that if they wanted it that badly ..
    that share was way more valuable than the current share price , which i knew anyway .
    Anyway Sensay , as i said im HAPPY for you that your holding and wish you and all Weebit holders the best in our collective financial
    FUTURES .
    Cheers
    Copperhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.