CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

Why isn’t this stock currently @ $3+, page-3

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hello Kelpie and others.

I have just signed up to hot copper so I can jump on this discussion as I have a lot of skin in the game with this company. Firstly full disclosure I got in at $0.29 anyone that got in at $1+ I understand your frustration as you are unlikely to see a positive return for 2 - 3 years. We might get $0.70 once the factory is online and producing product, at least six months time.

I think everyone needs to understand the prices seen in the early years was all market hype and this strange theory everyone was going to suddenly start buying product (note there are very few people who smoke) the potential in the industry comes from low does CBD products, orals and skin care.

I am heavily invested because I can see the company is trying to be innovative there is no money in bulk growing and selling base product the industry is flooded worldwide. CANN made a great decision and refocused there efforts on building a business designed around the highest quality products developed from strong R&D.

This story from stock head Jan 2020 sums it up https://unauthorised investment advice/health/cann-pulls-back-from-mildura-pot-project-as-world-flooded-with-weed/

I look forwards to your replies and your own thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.