RHY 6.06% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

You left a very good question to think for holders as well as...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    You left a very good question to think for holders as well as non-holders.... "whether to sell or hold after TGA approval comes out" !

obviously, all stocks are not same and performance aren't same as well so do your own research.

however, I have hold two biotech where one i hold and sold 30% of holding on news when price went up by 400% and thought i keep 70% after another news comes out in future (LOL to myself).... in 2 year price went back to what i sold for and it never went up again....so on hindsight i should have sold it but i didn't... i eventually end-up selling remaining 70% stake at the price i bought after 2 or so year of holding as none of the news that came after wards made/gave share price boost .... ! though after i sold within a week it went up 20% on some silly news !

same happened to another biotech (first image below).... i wasn't part of it's up & down history but all the holders on HC think they missed the boat. price went from $2 to $16or $17 and now same price as what i used to be ... same blame Covid while other blame management ... ! i hold & sold at loss then hold & sold for minor profit which basically covered my earlier loss !

I followed another biotech on ASX (which i didn't bought for whatever reason) where after fDA approvals price went up and it mostly stayed high since then (except some downward after all time high but it never came down to pre-approval price as other biotech i talked here.. see below second image.

so real question that you now left for existing holder is whether they sell or hold and same time should non-holder buy when it goes up ?

i never managed to time this correctly and still learning... ! what everyone think/has opinion on this ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4931/4931237-aedf37d484df72ba8961824e7a868798.jpg

now, not everything is negative or goes bad after jump as here is another biotech on asx which haven't been back to pre-approval price since approval came from FDA

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4931/4931239-09e06f6c6f588de4995220a610557dd3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $27.02K 433.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 132970 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 32871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.