OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

why isn't ozl going with the flow , page-16

1. 11,632 Posts.
    hi guys. Yes not a good time of late.

"PNA did a 5:1 consolidation and have been much more stable."

DaveJ of course I hope you're right about PNA but lets not talk to soon :-)

I found Dasa post IMO very much on the money unfortunately. Dasa I hate opinions that make a lot of sense especially when its stock that I have an interest in either directly or in indirectly and its moving south. grrrrrr.

Ville yup quite a few of us didn't like the 10 to 1 consolidation right from the time it was put to us. Sure you were the most vocal from memory. So lets hope has you say "better be a good reason" for it.

The only thing/opinion I will add is maybe the market is becoming frustrated with the wait for drilling results around P Hill. I suspect that OZL will just follow market sentiment until the June Qtly and half year results. Also lot of great companies have taken a good beating of late as well, one of the strongest being BHP they fallen 20% ozl at about 28% being a one trick pony etc etc. Not trying to white wash this guys as I know its upsetting. We invest to make money.

I'll close on a positive. At the very least OZL has stuck to their strategy, and unlike many others around, have clearly published one.

Mx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.