EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

"Jealousy" one of the least attractive traits a person can...

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    "Jealousy" one of the least attractive traits a person can have...from my whole post that I wrote in reply to Kokot you picked that one thing that was most irrelevant to you and nothing to comment on any of the other points?

Some of which could have been:

* RNU and (possible similarities it will have on RNU' SP as it had/ and still has for EGR)

* Whole sector underperforming, not EGR specific

* Any reason why you are still holding besides crying on how low the SP is and using the $1 high which it was, what maybe even just 1 whole day?

* Wy not use the very useful "Ignore Function", hahah, I will, pleae jun my Comrades and there is the customary Free Coctail waiting for you upon entering my " Special Room", see you at $2 if EGR gets there otherwise fare well...

Greetings Kokot,

Are my comrades experiencing unrests in my Special Room? It all looks fairly calm on my screen. Not sure what you mean by RNU and WKT holders, can't see any of their posts so must be some of the Comrades in my special room, hope the RNU Comrades have taken my advise when I told them some weeks back to keep an eye on the shorters, I fear that warning will come to roost, they might have a preview off their upcoming BAM studies -- WKT not much to say there, apparently a world class project but is struggling for years to get finance.

Hope you got back on here, SALE is almost done, who would have thought that 0.13c was an actual option, no wonder my Comrades are screaming and kicking, would be interesting to know if they still only blame EGR management or are they at least acknowledging that the whole sector is underperforming for the past 12+months?
    Whatever the case, it looks like I will have lots of entertaining posts to read once I remove the locks to the Special Room which will be around the $2 mark.

Well done with MMI, I had to laugh...

Six years later the SP is .02 and I see it was even below .01 for a producing mine...crazy...shows again , timing and luck are so important, looks like you have both here and at MMI

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5396/5396723-eae7c8752c5f30b66100bd1de19cbd3d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.