BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Give it time and it will rise ! Since the IPO the market knew...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Give it time and it will rise ! Since the IPO the market knew about the lack of revenue but bought on speculation. The journey has only just begun but the market can be very greedy and impatient - remember traders make a living from their short money here so they will jump if there is no news. Intuitions will also play games to hold the price try to lower the price to gain more stock. If you've done your research into 1. Management Quality 2. Quality of product offering and 3. Outlook and market for that product then stick to your guns and hold your stock! Take advantage of the lower price if you can. This is definitely a long term hold and the patient will win. It takes all types to make up the market, and I see this stock holding up well considering we are in our infancy and the volatile market at the moment.

News will come when it's ready, but for the life of me I do not see IoT slowing down .... Quite the contrary !

I do see the latest announcement as a big plus for us!

All in my own opinion of course and only buy after doing your own research and satisfying your own criteria.

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.