BGL 2.61% $1.18 bellevue gold limited

Should we really care? sp CR etc. If there's a lode extension,...

1. 2,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    Should we really care? sp CR etc.
    If there's a lode extension, or heaven forbid a new stand alone deposit of significant size, then this conversation will come to an abrupt end.
    The ground here, historically overlooked and for good reason at the time, is clearly fertile. What is the extension?
    If you join the dots from the 18m hit through the 90+m to the southern 400m intercepts, it begins to look like a quartz sulphide intrusion of significant size. Plenty of gaps between I admit, but any hits in those infill holes will likely have most leaning towards a potentially significant discovery.
    these intercepts so far are not narrow veins, they are thick and rich in places. The significant thing I noticed from the results is the grades get richer, the further south you go and the down dip of 10-20 deg seems consistent with neighbouring deposit along a sloping fault line. A lot of analogous hits so far and some at higher grade too. More cash via CR for further drilling at a premium to market? Give em what they want and lets see what's really there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.030(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.510B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.16 $16.93M 14.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7499 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.