Ya don't need to correct yourself P... Many understood what you...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Ya don't need to correct yourself P... Many understood what you were trying to say... Or though I did read it 2-3 times to see if I could interpret your double up???

I have a conundrum now, being a male... I was the victim of female dishonesty... She received the full support of all government agencies, even been found guilty within a court of law and successfully defrauding Centrelink and the insolvency trust (twice)....

I was made to except that double standards apply... I being the male had to suck it up and tolerate corruption and double standards... If The criminal/defendant was a male I suspect the full weight of the law would have applied? However, the pendulum has now swung to far to the other side, and there are now women who will take advantage of such.
    I now have a different respect for women.... I am turned off by attractive manipulator's...I discommunicated with female government officials, and look through them. I trust least now who claim to be the most trustworthy.
    I feel guilty if I'm walking up steps behind a woman, because I suspect she feels uncomfortable with the Thought I'm staring at her behind...

Interesting times.... Perhaps I'm that guy who didn't snigger n laugh at your expense P... Unfortunately, I'm now tarred with that same General brush, and now show another level of respect towards women, because like an animal from the wild... Trust no one!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.