CUV 0.85% $15.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Dear All,to me, EPT is looking very very good of late from a...

1. 6,669 Posts.
    Dear All,
    to me, EPT is looking very very good of late from a HOLd to now a BUY.

I belive this for the following reasons:

REASON NUMBER 1:
    On 24/09/03 EPT with PSD made the following announcement "Epitan to Develop Melanotan® Products Using BioSilicon™".

Now, just 2 days ago, 13/10/04 PSD made the following news "PSD has been granted a further patent for BioSiliconTM......This patent specifically relates to the topical use of such Bio-mirrors as a means of protecting the skin from the detrimental effects of certain wavelengths of light where effective sunscreens are a vital component of daily protection against skin cancer and premature aging.......Furthermore, unlike many of the current materials used in sunscreens such as Zinc and Titanium, Bio-mirrors are biodegradable, so any material absorbed by the skin can safely dissolve".

"pSivida is actively exploring the commercialization Bio-mirrors with potential partners in the
    field of sunscreens and dermatology. In this competitive area there are relatively few new technologies. pSivida expects the Bio-mirror technology to establish a new product platform for dermatological products"

Dont be surprised if the 2 will release an announcment together.

SECOND REASON: Im hearing whispers of FDA news or update on some FDA news with Epitan.. I dont have much on that rumour..as currently, it is a rumour!

Hope any of this is of assitance

Regards
    INSIDER

curent Ptice: 96c (hold looking to BUY if it breaks $1.00) .. then a definite STRONG buy above $1.10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.37
Change
0.130(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $770.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.36 $15.54 $15.18 $1.274M 82.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237 $15.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.