KAL 10.3% 3.2¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

why it will explode. ..martis on tape reading

1. 13,576 Posts.
    my fellow traders..allow me to explain how the tape works....lets forget the rectangle for the moment as this represents the holistic and not the fractical view...martis shall break down the last 3 days of trading....
    The conflict that we r witnessing at the moment..has been witnessed for 100's of years.its the battle of brut congressional compression..its a conflict that is being won by the bulls...u may have noticed that the buyers build the buy side during trading hours to notify the sellers that they r willing to buy..the sellers notice the depth and back off slightly..holding there sell orders, in case the buyers decide to move the price a little higher..at the same time the buyers are comfortable that the sellers are willing to sell at .22 .once in a while they will feed there buy orders through.. to accumulate enough, but not enough to convince the selles that there is some serious accumulation..On friday we experienced very low volume, volume that indicates that the next move forward shall commence in coming days...the participants have subsided and are willing to wait for direction..this becomes the moment of truth ..the moment where the clouds clear and the calvary comes to the party.....my fellow traders the next five trading days will be very interesting...we should see.26 tested and maybe even broken....the week after, will be the week in my humble opinion, the week which will see kal rise towards the .40cent level..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $2.411K 81.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203571 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.