PRT 0.00% 16.1¢ prt company limited

Why I've been buying PRT, page-2

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Nice post WingIt

I was just posting something extremely similar prior to you posting so i will still post it anyway if you don't mind:

This time last yr (13 May 15) PRT closed at 87c w/ day high 88c & day low 86.5c. Since that time we’ve seen the SP drift down to 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, and remarkably into the high 20’s for a little over a week end of April/ beginning of May this year.

My reasoning for at least some optimism for PRT:

A long fed election campaign (one of the longest in history in fact), with the election on 2 July 16. We also have the RIO 2016 Olympics, USA elections later in yr, then Australian open jan 17 and on and on it goes. The implications for Prime Media is that viewing rates and potential for increased ratings and $’s could be ^’d.

There is also (rumoured) change forthcoming to the media legislation which Minister Fifield has already signalled govt is considering and intends to enact into law. Obviously a Coalition govt would be needed for these changes to be enacted, but IF brought in, they could potentially relax the rules surrounding media ownership and therefore allow greater possibilities to acquisition/ TO’s/ etc. This is complete conjecture on my part for the moment anyway, but it has the potential to open doors for PRT, is the point.

On 5th May trading you will see the 21,310,682 volume for that day. This is largely in part, as some of you who watch closely may recall; two very large pre market ‘cross trades’ worth milns of $’s that went through I believe at 26.5c. Smart money getting in on the cheap? Imo possibly. Since that 26.5c they have amassed an approx 28% profit on recent rise to 34c. By the looks haven’t sold yet either.

Not to say there mightn’t be road bumps along the way but Im hoping for a ‘GOR’ golden road resources type of SP run to occur here, from here, over several months.
    GLTAH, DYOR, and fingers crossed for all!
    Last edited by samwiise: 13/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.