BRN 1.69% 29.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@deco19, I should make it transparent that you will find me on...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133

@deco19, I should make it transparent that you will find me on the positive side of things regarding Brainchip. If the discussion leans toward the side of the technology and its potential benefits, that is where I can see the value.

I am not a professional investor, I don't know how to create charts, spot trends or patterns in the market, or come up with future predictions. I find that there are a lot of games that are played with stocks. Short selling, futures, options, swaps --none of those are in my wheelhouse and for me, it is plain old trying (I emphasize trying) to buy low and sell high, trying not to panic on large downtrends, and having faith in the merits of the company.

It may seem like I'm cheerleading at times when I see the company reach some milestones that make me feel better about my investment. I also tend to jump into some conversation where I see some unfair negativity or ignorance, but for the most part, I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I do like to understand why those people who think they should sell their stock want to sell as well as why those who think they should buy more want to buy more. Sometimes there's a good reason, sometimes maybe people need more information to make a decision. I have learned over time to spot some of the trolls (a few are very good at their job), and I prefer to virtually ignore things rather than use the "ignore" feature.

Anyhow, that's where I stand and you seem like a rather civil person, so I welcome your input. Several folks in the forums are very passionate about Brainchip and while I admire their enthusiasm, they can be a little overprotective. smile.png
    Last edited by JDelekto: Fixed spacing. 26/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $535.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.094M 3.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 721510 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 144676 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.3¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 3897836
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.