BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Why I've sold all my BRN... and all my other Stocks, page-164

1. 2,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Made a post about this on a different stock about an influential HC chartist that scoffed at the idea that he could be a paid ramper

Retailers are already playing at an unfair field, a lot of those are unaware of that in here, and with forum use growing as a use of discussion it makes such ramping all the more enticing to the big dogs
    https://www.*.com.au/social-media-investing-reddit-forums-wallstreetbets-australia-2021-4

Even if you bought at the top, I think you'll be ok in the long run, however if you've been had by a ramper, they've just sold theirs at the peak, bought back in lower and increased their holdings and therefore leverage per $. While they've just reduced your leverage per $, even if you'll both win in the end, the ramper has done so dishonestly and without transparency of their transactions (which can therefore be tracked being linked to their public profile and therefore you see their true behaviours).

The absolute dishonest conversation going on here already is suspect on a severely pumped stock. (again this does not mean I don't think it's worth a lot or the idea will make this a multibagger at this price, which I believe). Though usually a correction always happens as attention/hype has tapered off until we have a solid, revenue generating company such fluctuations aren't as common.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.