BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I consider myself entirely reasonable, but not a regular...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I consider myself entirely reasonable, but not a regular poster.

There is a lot of insane hyperbole on this particular forum - both ways.

I see the major failing of this particular forum is that the extremes on both sides have essentially hi-jacked the direction. The objective discussion is overwhelmed by purr trolling, inane "characters" who pop up and start thread after thread in intentionally garbled language, the over inflated egos who either think they are, or pretend to be, "looking after the mum and dad investors", and a general inane and immature to ignore the obvious baiting attempts and bite on tight thinking they can win and close the argugment (they can't).

It's become a battle of personalities for a lot of people. It isn't about the company or the tech or its implementation - it is about other posters. It's hard to read and embarrassing to watch if you're stuck in the middle.

You seem really jaded by this place, and I can kind of understand why. I've seen people pile on you for what I thought were reasonable if not hyper-positive comments. I get the frustration, but you're now just feeding it yourself. Leave and stop engaging if this is how you see the forum - if you hang around and just keep needling people like you have been, you're part of the problem

This forum has a ton of issues, and I get it is the internet - trolls will troll, and emotions run hot here. Very easy to provoke reactions.

I also think a lot of the posters here who say DYOR probably rely on HotCopper alone for theirs. That's fine, but maybe unhelpful.

Still, there are some knowledgeable people who appear to know and believe in the tech. They have every right to share it, and people have every right to discuss it. It's on every individual to take what they read with scepticism and critical thought.

BRN may succeed or fail. The tech could be everything it is said to be, and not find a market. And yeah, there is a ton of hype here. Not all of it helpful.

But seriously, both sides are equally to blame - the bell-ends that bemoan "the cult" and claim to see through it (yet clearly come here to inflame, belittle the company and troll about it failing - thus reinforcing the cult (oh, the irony)); and the plonkers that can't ignore obvious bait and try and be the one to "win the argument" against the troll (a feat that has never been achieved in any forum on any platform ever).

Lot of heads on here need to pulled in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.