BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Wegian, you're right, based on the current trend alone. But,...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Wegian, you're right, based on the current trend alone. But, in terms of business fundamentals, there seems to be an upward prospect just a long way from now. In an economic perspective, we are technically in a bear market, and almost everything is doing poorly other than commodities. That being said, overall Wegian is mostly correct in an economic and fully technical perspective. I mean, it sucks, even for me... especially for me actually.

That being said, there is still good chance that the company will do well in the long terms.
    AI will be the next productivity boom - but yes the wave is rather slow and has a lot of impediments as we are shifting, and the tides are not doing well because of the geopolitical situation, covid, and their impacts on the overall economy.

So let's look at the broader picture - short term is going to be extremely tough - where Weigan is most probably correct for the time being.

This could change - small chance it would do well in the short term given an unexpected announcement.

Pretty high chance it will do well in the long term - given the shift towards emerging tech - and that economy WILL recover which by then Weigian would have change his sentiment.

On another note - some bad news pops up about the company, increase in debt, and not enough clients + investor's fatigue and lack of attention. If the price falls it may not rebound for YEARS.

We may never know. But such is the story with growth stocks only put what you're willing to lose.. (I hate saying this as I have too much invested and wished in only bought now instead of topping up at the top) But someone like me would love some wishful thinking. But that's just not wise.

Let's just keep up our research and best we can do is stay informed and hope for the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.