BRN 10.2% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ok I've already responded to this post but since then I've come...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Ok I've already responded to this post but since then I've come across some additional information that suggests a QE of sorts is actually in effect right now and it's pretty damned sly and devious, the RRP, Reverse Repo Market is over $2 trillion dollars a day now, it has been well over a trillion dollars a day now for many months. RRP is where banks, hedge funds and some other financial institutions take bonds from the FED and give cash in exchange, the fed has just doubled the lending rate on that cash, I dont remember the actual lending rate but the return to the financial institutions is roughly $80 million a day, every day. Talk about a scam.

BRN good, but in the face of massive inflationary pressures and wild FED financing strategies that look utterly corrupt (the heads of the main banks in the US all come from Salomon Brothers as well as J Powell, head of the FED) I have to question any investment no matter how sound the TA or fundamentals. What has this to do with BRN? If the corruption is as deep and wide as many suspect and the whole market is propped up by corruption it will only be a matter of time before everything unravels including BRN, nothing will escape the fallout.

However, the when of this scenario panning out is uncertain, the stocks that pose idiosyncratic risk maybe the ones that tip the markets over the edge and the economies into freefall.

@wegian Your accuracy in you your predictions using TA is at this moment impressive but I dont think it can reflect/capture the corruption and the systemic risk evident in the US markets.

To all, I'd be approaching the coming months with real caution!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.025(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 29.5¢ 24.5¢ $7.291M 27.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 274904 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 118900 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.3¢
  Change
0.025 ( 11.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 29.5¢ 24.5¢ 19285151
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.