IXC 0.00% 8.0¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Why IXC is a Strong BUY awaiting Phase 2 results in March 2020

1. TTE
    748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Try again...

All sounds peachy to me..
    i would love to see something in the 5-7$ but am suspecting / expecting someone will come along and sweep them up witha TO before that happens....

mainly due to the potential NASA and space occupation and travel application's which you may not have priced in...

anything nasa/jpl/spacex ..add a 0

fingers crossed, like your stylecool.png

But not expecting that movement that quick.. no way jose to any of that as soon as march 2020
    Last edited by TTE: 29/01/20
  2. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    I think you are on the money with potential but valuations only take into account IIH when there is potential for significantly more traction in other areas outside IIH.

Good find with the IIH study though always interesting to see the significance of the case at hand, I would be interested to see any validation around these doctors already using Exanetide though or any proof outside the pre clinical studies showing the benefits.

I don't foresee P3 costing $100m at all, I'd say potentially $20-40m should be around about the area as it shouldn't be too big and will be done cost effectively like the P2.

I am not against the $3 by the P2 trial results, if they are positive I can view a $200m Mcap ($4) when moving into a P3. There should not be much worry about solution of a CR as I'd say they will have particular investors lined up (maybe those current options!) so there will be a scramble to get part of the action.

Seems to me there is a few sellers about and the buyers are happy to sit back to soak up around $1 given there is still 6-8 weeks before the report is due so they aren't in a hurry. But supply will dry up eventually and we should see the next leg up towards the $1.60 mark pre results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.012M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28219 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 2202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.