VNL 0.00% 11.0¢ vinyl group ltd

Lol, that post was a bit of a stir, but I do think the official...

1. 6,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1547
    Lol, that post was a bit of a stir, but I do think the official database of credits will essentially be a significant component of the music industry.

Go back to DW8 and I was keen sub 1c, holders were frustrated, there was dilution, it took 2 or 3 quarters of growth metrics before it took off. JXT has basically reported their first quarter, I don't think the IR here is as savvy but when they string together a few good quarters of growth it's easy to see where this may go. The other thing with JXT is the margins are a known, being SaaS the subscription margin will be high, API depends on the terms with DSPs which I suspect would have changed in Jaxsta's favour since years ago when it was 55% to them. It's no more of a dog than DW8 was sub 1 cent with no revenue, just the burn is higher and so is the value of the asset they have built / share price reflects this. Also favourably the SOI is still only ~350mil, if there's a raise at 4c a 15% placement will get them to 400mil. A lot of pressure on them to reduce the cash burn and I am certain management are aware of the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5010 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 7897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.