KCN 3.50% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Yes Fitzroy, I remember those days well !i remember giving mgmt...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2412
    Yes Fitzroy, I remember those days well !

i remember giving mgmt full support in the face of the Hong Kong delays that caused shareholder another 6 months of grief...

i remember giving mgmt full support after TDG gold sale fell through and we plunged back to $1.20 from above $2 because they hadn't organised back up finance.

i remember letting it slip through to the keeper seeing Ross the boss giving himself a sneakey $90,000 bonus in 2019 & again in 2021 $150,000 I didn't complain..

ive never complained all through the most horrific years, but these $ucking conferences have pushed me over the edge..

these $ucking conferences blowing time and money whilst shareprice is destroyed is like watching Richard Osborne getting drunk at the tunnel nightclub in king's street before a Fitzroy game, then playing shit the next day and wondering why the team got destroyed.

ross and Jamie have never suffered these past 10 years whilst shareholders suffered, they never once missed out on a paycheck, so the sneaky grubs should have kept there dirty fingers out of the $500,000 cookie jar until the coast was clear...

that grubby performance need's to be put to bed and we can only do that if they tell us the exact day they paid it to themselves, then we can all work out once and for all if they should or shouldn't have put there grubby fingers into the cookie jar at that time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.045(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.33 $1.27 $644.4K 495.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13026 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 2996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.