KCN 3.50% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Why JG must be removed from our boardroom immediately, page-24

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228

Congratulations for dealing with criminals. Do you want a Noddy badge?

Why, Why, Why,

Why, does Gibson take KCN to every conference on the planet when the strategy is to buy back stock? Isn't that a conflict of interest?
    Why, does Gibson take KCN to every conference on the planet and the not bat an eye lid when we are 8 months behind because of inadequate planning and execution of tasks
    Why does KCN fire the mine manager that gets us places. On time, under budget
    Why does KCN not get back up finance for if a tiny TDG company and deal falls through
    Why does KCN lie so shareholders and Taurus and the ASX about another loan they took.
    Why does KCN tell things to only a few people and no one else - including you Fitzroy5
    Why is KCN not able to do a buy back right now? (Incompetence???)
    Why does KCN not tell the market that we won't produce anything close to what we told the market?
    Why does Gibson throw Akara under the buss for the incorrect ounces reported and not take responsibility like a real leader and a man. (Because she isn't a man and is a coward.)
    Why, does Gibson like every mining related thing on LinkedIn like the world's best groupie suddenly after becoming CEO? (because she is a self-serving grub)

There are another 50 Why's but I want to know why you are so blind

Woodfr0mTrees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.045(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.33 $1.27 $644.4K 495.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13026 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 2996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.