KCN 0.40% $1.26 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Oldfolk, they are the masters of deception, the masters of...

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    Oldfolk, they are the masters of deception, the masters of deflecting blame onto others..

if your car runs out of fuel on the Highway because they forgot to put fuel in it, but at the last second before stopping you puncture a tyre, they will focus the blame on the puncture and not mention they were idiots in running out of fuel first.

you have personal experience with this and anytime you want, tell everyone what they told you privately about milking, then I will tell the truth, then everyone can see what sneaky grubs they are.

i showed you a portion of the lawyers letter and how they deliberately took it out of context from an innocent thing .... You saw it, and there are other examples that are even worse if I showed you the entire letter.....

they are not to be trusted, I'm warning you from personal experience. If we give them a 1st strike shareholders have the power to get rid of them in 12 months if they continue to not deliver promises..

if we don't, then we are stuck with them...

all there promises you expect them to deliver in 12 months anyway, and even you will be pissed if it's still 60,000 ounces in 12 months .

its a $ucking joke having Jamie thinking he has so much free time attending neverending conferences.. just imagine when the Hong Kong court case was delayed the week before starting date, they probably just slept for 6 months after that delay whilst the Thai's were stealing all the copper wiring right under there big noses.

this is nothing new...

google "Ross Smyth-kirk Australian jockey club 2009 "

read the old newspaper articles , it's all the same shit we are facing today about bonuses, transparency, relationship breakdowns .

2012 KCN spill - same shit.
    2018 KCN spill - same shit

its on repeat... Same shit... I guess you're all vaccinated dummy bunnies like denial, so maybe you just like being blind sheep covered in sheep shit.

So anybody get an answer on the exact date they siphoned $500,000 into their personal bank accounts from our debt or after placement ???

why is it so hard just to get a date and work it out for yourself ?

if you think calling them sneaky grubs is harsh, then is it the actions of a sneaky grub to already tell there friends what July production was and forecast quarterly production, but the rest of you mushrooms are kept in the dark ?

ohh shit, I just realised, mushrooms grow in shit, mushrooms loves shit, so maybe that explains everything !!!!??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.005(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.24 $240.7K 191.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1920 $1.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 7667 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.